Thursday, August 26, 2010

hello hola namaste bonjour molo sawbona salaam salve konnichiwa world!

*waving hello eagerly to the world*

*breathe*

So, here I am creating a blog to tickle the virtual world with my mind ramblings. I often hear the phrase "finding yourself" in reference to young peeps ready to take on the world while figuring things out on their own... but today, I'm totally using it for myself (young at heart). This is the first time, in a long time I've relaxed and felt comfortable with the moment (usually my moments are filled with chaos, drama, and anything else to accommodate my nomadic lifestyle).


I'm dedicating a little time in my life to reconnect with my roots, work on my artsy projects, and anything else that captures my child like spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment